Pages

Sunday 28 June 2015

Dubrovnik, Croatia:

It's been a while now since my last holiday to the USA back in October, and just as long since I got to completely switch off from work, the internet and the everyday stresses that seem to bother me much more than they should.

Luckily, Craig and I were able to escape for a few (extremely hot) days to Dubrovnik in Croatia earlier this month. We walked until we had blisters and I felt like a sweaty mess most of the time in the humid 25-30 degree heat, but it was a stunning place and I loved the novelty of wearing shorts all the time. Imagine the complete opposite of your usual Scottish summer weather, and that's what we got.

Anyway, here are a few snaps of the Dubrovnik old town (where some of Game of Thrones was filmed), Lokrum Island and us being dorks. My top tip for anyone else visiting would be to check out sea food street food restaurant Barba, where we had an amazing octopus burger.










1 comment:

  1. Amazing pics! I'm so jel. Definitely on the bucket list. Also I really like that chevron top xxxxx

    ReplyDelete