Pages

Thursday 9 October 2014

Instagram #27:


1. Facetiming our Texan buddy from the Grassmarket.  Ain't technology wonderful?
2. I discovered these amazing burger Converse in Schuh and now desperately want them in my life.
3. A Throwback Thursday post of my sister and me sporting some chic late '90s fashion while on holiday in the USA.



4. Breaking in my Doc Martens and embracing the turned up jean.
5. We managed to make my final bottle of birthday fizz last for a whole three weeks before popping the cork!
6. Our first stop on arrival in New York was Five Guys for burgers.  Pretty sure I'm a proper burger addict now...



7. You know you're having an American hotel breakfast when Froot Loops are on endless supply!
8. Here I am pricking my finger on the top of the Empire State Building.
9. Fanta in the US is reeeeeally orange.  It makes me nervous (even though I'll happily drink Irn Bru without thinking at home).



10. One of many plates at Nori Nori - an amazing sushi buffet restaurant in Flushing, Queens.  I would definitely recommend it if you ever happen to be in the area!
11. We nabbed half price tickets for Matilda the Musical on Broadway and it was an unbelievably good show.
12. Florals, stripes and leopard spots all in one outfit.  Call the fashion police.



13. Delicious Tex Mex food at Cowgirl NYC and (more importantly) incredible $5 frozen margaritas.
14. I spotted this pretty fire escape in the Flatiron District and wished I could live in the building!
15. This eerily accurate pyjama top was reduced in Old Navy, and I knew I had to have it.



16. Today we road tripped to 'Silent Hill' (actually called Centralia, PA) and walked on its abandoned highway, which was surreal and amazing.
17. Our final destination for tonight was Scranton, PA - home of The Office US and also known as the Electric City.

(Remember, you can follow my American adventures via our travel vlogs!  Just click here to see them all or subscribe through YouTube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment