Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

The terrible twos:

Source: here

Happy 2nd birthday, Inferior Design!

Another blogiversary already!  My little baby blog is getting on a bit, isn't it?  It's turned out to be an extremely busy year for me, and sometimes the regularity of posts here hasn't been great, but hopefully the quality is still up to scratch, and maybe even a little better.  While I don't have the time to post as often at the moment, I still love blogging and having my own little slice of the internet.  I have plenty of ideas for posts stored up in my brain, and I hope to be able to start updating more regularly again once my dissertation is done and dusted.  In fact, I promise I will!

I really owe a lot to blogging.  It gave me a creative outlet when I felt quite lost after finishing my undergrad, and - in retrospect - it's probably the reason I became interested in studying journalism in the first place.  Not to mention all the lovely people I've met through blogging, whether it was at an event or online.

As always, thank you, everyone, for reading my blog and giving me feedback and encouragement, whether it's online or in person.  You are all amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment