Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

Autumn playlist:

Source: here

I love autumn, for all the same reasons that everybody else does, really.  The weather gets cool enough for a woolly jumper now and again, but it's not too cold yet, and the sun still pokes its head out occasionally.  Trees turn golden, and the leaves are deliciously crunchy.  Tea, coffee and hot chocolate all feel warming and festive, and amazing comfort food is back on the menu.

Any autumn walk needs a fitting playlist, so here's my soundtrack to the season so far:


1. I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light by Brand New

2. The Suburbs by Arcade Fire

3. Manana by Desaparecidos

4. Make It To Me by Manchester Orchestra featuring Grouplove

5. Jesus Christ by Brand New

6. 1979 by Smashing Pumpkins

7. No Cigarettes by Withered Hand


The feel of the majority of Brand New's music just screams autumn and winter to me, hence two of their songs making it onto my list!  Do you have any songs to add?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment