Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Inferior Inspiration #1:

This week I have been dreaming of summer and digging bright colours, as well as practical home accessories that are also cute.


1. These Summer Stripe cushions from BHS come in six colours, but the orange is my favourite.  They remind me of garden furniture and sun loungers! (£8)

2. The Petrol Rococo frames from Urban Outfitters are reduced at the moment.  Is there such a thing as neon pastels?  If not, I have no idea how to describe these colours!  I've already bought four of the 5x7 inch sized frames in various shades, and I'm going to hang them together in a small collage somewhere.  Apparently I'm obsessed with photo frames and collages! (£5)

3. I thought these Water Cog Wall Hooks from Debenhams could inspire a great DIY project.  If old cogs aren't your thing, then pretty door knobs from somewhere like Anthropologie might be a suitable alternative.  Very practical, too! (£22.40)

4. A decorative clapper board, on the other hand, isn't very practical at all.  My inner film student would quite like one, though, and Debenhams has them in two sizes! (£9.60/£12.80)

No comments:

Post a Comment