Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

Instagram #8:


1. Desaparecidos at The Arches, Glasgow  2. Conor Oberst (of Bright Eyes and Desaparecidos) - the musical love of my life  3. Steven with his signed Desaparecidos ticket




4. Treats from Paris, thanks to my lovely big sister!  5. Sometimes Ruaridh leaves presents for me in my microwave  6. Mine and Craig's combined Valentine's Day haul!




7. Prosecco in my onesie on Valentine's Day night (apologies for my face, I have little to no control over it...)  8. Craigo snoozing  9. A suspicious looking funpark in Portobello...




10. I was dead chuffed with my cup and saucer at the amazing Lovecrumbs  11. A rare breed of teacup Craig  12. Revisiting an amazing film that Emily and I loved dearly in our early teens




13. My rad new business cards  14. Some delicious froyo (which, admittedly, looks horrible in this photo...)  15. My commemorative Frightened Rabbit tea towel.  Needs a wee bit of an iron!




16. One of Scott Hutchison's beard drawings that I was lucky enough to take home (I mentioned a little bit more about it in my last post)  17. I love this old archway in Stockbridge!  18. Some pleasantly colour coded macaroons in a Stockbridge bakery window


Leave me your Instagram username in a comment, I love to be nosey! :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, I love seeing what everyone gets up to! They looked delicious, I didn't try any though :)

      Delete
  2. The business cards are great, what a professional! Lovely post, Alex x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Very pleased to see two of my staple beauty products in the first post I saw on your blog (Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and Collection 2000 concealer), looking forward to reading more! :)

      Delete