Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

A brighter bathroom:

A few weeks ago (in this post) I mentioned that I'd bought a new shower curtain online and was planning on sprucing up my bathroom a little bit when it arrived.  It's not much (how often do I say that here?!) but here's what I've done so far:


The transparent parts of the shower curtain are great for letting more light into the bathroom because it can get pretty dark in there, especially on wintery days like this one!



I chose this loud hand towel from Next in an attempt to match the multi-coloured shower curtain and our collection of mismatched bath towels.


This hanging heart decoration was bought very cheaply in the homeware section of Primark, and I really like it.  They also had it in white, but this colour reminds me of driftwood, and I love bathrooms with a beach theme!

I still want to add a few more wall decorations and some nice storage to the bathroom, but to me it looks so much better now, even with just a few small changes.  Please feel free to share any bathroom decoration inspiration photos or sites with me, I'm always looking for ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment